When thinking about residency in Turkey, the idea of obtaining the necessary permits becomes the first thing on your mind, but in view of the options that Turkey offers to foreigner wishing to reside in it, the option to obtain real estate residency appears as an appropriate option with advantages that make it easier for you, as it gives you the advantages of owning a property in a country It is witnessing economic growth and real estate prosperity in addition to the advantage of obtaining a long-term residence legally, so we will address in the following everything related to residency in Turkey by buying a property and the steps to obtain it.
What is the real estate residence permit in Turkey?
A residence permit obtained in Turkey by a foreign citizen is the completion of the process of buying a property in Turkey and it is issued by the Immigration Department, the state in which the property is located.
What are the advantages of real estate residency in Turkey?
Allowing the real estate buyer to legally reside on Turkish lands.
Providing the possibility to enter Turkey without the need to obtain a travel visa (visa) or security approval for that.
– A specific type of real estate is not required to obtain real estate residency, so owning any property in Turkey, whatever its value, gives the buyer the right to obtain real estate residence, but it is required that the property that will be purchased is not within the prohibited areas to own for security or military reasons.
The opportunity to obtain Turkish citizenship if the purchased property is worth 250 thousand US dollars or more.
– After 8 years of obtaining the continuous real estate residence in Turkey, its owner has the right to apply for a long-term residence.
Facilitating the movement of investors, merchants, and businessmen and procedures for establishing companies and employing workers in Turkey.
Providing the ability to travel and move between Turkish cities and regions without the need to obtain a travel permit.
– The possibility of getting an education opportunity in schools and universities in Turkey.
The possibility of obtaining medical insurance in Turkish hospitals.
Provide the ability to open a bank account in Turkey.
The possibility of owning a private car in Turkey, along with the possibility of obtaining a Turkish driver’s license.
– Real estate residency is granted in Turkey for a period of two years, with the possibility of renewing this residence
– Real estate residency is granted to the wife / owner of the property in addition to children who are not over 18 years old.
What are the conditions for obtaining real estate residency in Turkey?
– That you have obtained the title deed (tapu) after purchasing the property, and this bond must be kept for presentation at every renewal process, the era of each renewal process at every renewal process.
– That the price of the property is commensurate with the number of individuals registered in the Land Registry.
– That the property purchased is intended for housing.
– That you extract your own tax number from the tax department in Turkey.
– That the validity of passports of the buyer and his family cover the period of real estate residency that is requested.
– That you pay real estate residence fees and taxes.
To obtain real estate residency in Turkey, an application must be submitted with the following documents attached:
* Title deed of real estate (Tabu).
* Application form
* DASK earthquake insurance policy
* The buyer’s passport (at least valid for six months)
* 4 personal photos of each family member
* To obtain real estate residency for the family, a family statement must be prepared for the children translated into the Turkish language and certified by the Turkish-Turkish embassy attested by the Turkish embassy certified by the Turkish embassy attested by the Turkish Turkish Turkish Turkish Turkish embassy
* Health insurance for every member of the family.