Buying land in Istanbul is a new path towards investment with profit rates exceeding expectations, with a safe investment environment and supportive laws, and a country visited by millions of tourists.
The real estate investment sector in Turkey in general has outperformed other investment fields in an extremely distinguished way, and real estate projects in Turkey have achieved unprecedented successes and abundant profits that would have attracted thousands of investors around the world towards this sector in particular and no other.
Thus, lands for sale in Turkey ranked high among the best types of real estate investment in the country.
The price of land in Istanbul is considered extremely reasonable, unlike its price in other countries, especially European ones.
Istanbul is also a global trading country, and this means that the idea of buying land in Istanbul and then building a commercial project such as a mall, shopping center, or other is an ideal idea for abundant profits.
Istanbul is also unique in its tourism value, which makes it a destination for millions of tourists. Therefore, many investors dream of the idea of buying land in Istanbul and building an investment project in the tourism sector, such as a hotel or an international restaurant. Isn’t it an ideal deal?
Moreover, purchasing land in Istanbul near important international projects such as the new Istanbul Canal or Istanbul International Airport is considered a project with unbeatable investment value.
Buying land in Istanbul is also a very good option for every investor looking for an opportunity to build a dream villa or private family home.
Finally, you can obtain Turkish citizenship by purchasing land in Istanbul.
All of what we mentioned is an exceptional strength factor unique to land investment projects, in addition to other important features and basic points about owning lands for sale in Turkey, so let us learn about them:
- Low prices: The most important advantage that attracts investors to buy land in Turkey is the low price of these lands, especially when compared with ready real estate prices in Turkey and with land prices in other countries.
- Turkey’s richness in land: Turkey’s distinctive nature and vast areas played a large and important role in the spread of this type of investment, as there are many options available to you in different areas and locations.
- Opening the way for creativity and imagination: Buying land in Turkey opens the way for you to choose the property you want to build with the design that suits you, as there is no room for creativity. You can build a villa in Turkey, or a mall, or even a restaurant, of course, if you have a residential title deed.
- Many uses: Buying land in Turkey means benefiting from it in many ways, as it is possible to cultivate this land if there is fertile soil and enter the world of agricultural investment.
- The strength of the Turkish economy strongly supports the idea of investing by purchasing land in Turkey: the idea of owning lands for sale in Istanbul in particular is an ideal idea for injecting capital.
- Safe investment projects with superior profit rates and increasing investment value: Land prices in Istanbul and the price of land in Turkey in general are expected to rise over the next few years.
You can also use it to raise animals of all kinds, and of course you can build a real estate project on it, such as a residential complex, and then offer the apartments for sale.
What conditions should be met when buying land in Turkey by foreigners:
There are some laws and regulations regarding foreigners’ ownership of land in Turkey, which are:
- The land must not be located in an area close to military barracks, as foreigners are not allowed to buy it.
- When purchasing agricultural land in Turkey, a period of two years may not pass without establishing an agricultural project on this land.
- The area of land owned by a foreign person in a region must not exceed 10 percent of the region’s total area.
- If the investor purchases agricultural land, the area of this land must not exceed 300,000 square meters.
Is it possible to obtain Turkish citizenship by purchasing land?
Yes, it is certainly possible, as Turkish laws stipulate the possibility of obtaining Turkish citizenship by purchasing a property, regardless of its form. This applies to land as well, as it is important that it fulfills the basic conditions, which is that its price be at least 250 thousand US dollars.
Attention must be paid to recording this price on the sale document, as some land owners resort to recording low prices to reduce taxes and evade additional costs.
Favorite places to buy land in Türkiye:
When asking real estate specialists and experts, it became clear that the best areas to buy land currently are the lands surrounding the huge projects that have been implemented and are currently being implemented in Turkey.
Is the launch of huge international projects in a country sufficient to raise investment levels to the highest levels?
Thus, the launch of giant projects near Turkey’s lands was a major reason for attracting thousands of investors around the world to buy land in Turkey.
These projects also contributed to the boom in the real estate market in Turkey in general, and the following are the most important of these global projects in terms of strength and return:
- The new Istanbul Water Canal project, which is a new path for the Turkish country, is expected to exceed the standard limits of profit rates and financial return.
- The new Istanbul International Airport project, which is classified as one of the largest airports in the world.
- Giant and important projects were also launched in the infrastructure sector, such as roads and bridges.