Characteristics of the District of Esenyurt
- The District of Esenyurt located on the European side of Istanbul. It is next to by Beylikdüzü, Avcılar, and Büyükçekmece.
- It is close to the E5 of the Metrobus connecting it with Istanbul, and the E80 International Expressway.
- 3 km away from the Sea of Marmara
- This city has all the services and recreational centers that suit your daily needs (cultural centers – swimming pools – sports – art centers). It has extensive hospital custody (Esencan Hospital- State Hospital – Reyap Hospital) along with many health centers.
- It includes dozens of public parks (Recep Tayyip Erdogan – Garden Republic – Havana Garden) and (61) Garden special for children.
It is one of Istanbul’s largest, most densely populated and ethnically diverse areas. It contains a section of popular neighborhoods and a complex of residential complexes built on modern and sophisticated architectural style.
Esenyurt has a public and private transport network (Metrobüs, an internal bus, private minibusses), bridges and tunnels. The government is preparing a new Istanbul Metro in the heart of Istanbul, and its suburbs it is due for the end of 2019.
Development and Urban evolution
This witnessed major development and prosperity in the public and private sectors. Now it has some of the best modern residential complexes, distinguished by competitive prices. These prices aim to attract investors of the real estate sector and those looking for a quiet and elegance in life away from the noise of cities.
All of the former factors increase the demand for the real estate market in the town of Esenyurt, where sales in 2017 made it among the first 37 Turkish cities that hold the hight real estate sales.